Tuesday 11 January 2011

A Lack of Posting and DOF

Hey im really sorry i havnt posted in a while so im afraid it will have to be an essay like post now. Due to being extreemly busy, both with the two uni projects and I have now got myself a job as a runner at Framestore I have literally had no time to blog.

so after finishing my scene it was the first to be rendered. whilst doing this we decided to play with depth of field so I taught myself how to make a camera with a variable depth of field control. to do this:

-create a new camera
-create a distance tool
-parent locator1 to the camera
-go to the distance shape node and conect in 'distance' to the depth distance in the camera shape node.
-affect the fStop and Scale

the frames should now incorporate dof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers