Tuesday 11 January 2011

mixing up jobs

At first we had quite specific job roles but during the end of the project, everyone worked on everything. here is a breakdown shot for shot of what i worked on:

 I made the opening credits, with conceptual help from sanjay and ollie, I composited it in aftereffects.
  I made the opening credits, with conceptual help from sanjay and ollie, I composited it in aftereffects.
 For this shot i concepted and modeled and textured several objects, I created and ballanced the lighting and helped to render.
 I layed out this shot using the sword Ollie modelled and textured. I also reballanced my lighting to tweak this shot. I then rendered this shot.
 For this continued shot i did modelling and texturing. I also used the images of the map that Steph had made and animated an image sequence. I also rendered some of this scene.
 For the exterior of the boat i did several models including the masts and sails which i also textured
  For the exterior of the boat i did several models including the masts and sails which i also textured. I also rendered this shot with layers. the sky was composited by Ollie
 for this shot I modeled textured some objects I animated the camera, rendered did lighting and used render layers.
 for the interior shots i modeled the walls ceiling and floor, which were then textured by Ollie. For this specific shot I also made the door frame
 I was in charge of these shots in the living quaters. I made and layed out a lot of the models which i then textured and lit. I employed a technique for incorporating DOF. I also then helped conceptulising render layers which were done by Ollie and sanjay. I also re-animated the camera.
 I was in charge of these shots in the living quaters. I made and layed out a lot of the models which i then textured and lit. I employed a technique for incorporating DOF. I also then helped conceptulising render layers which were done by Ollie and sanjay. I also re-animated the camera.
For this shot I animated everything, then rendered and composited some effects on the sword trail. i set up the camera, lighting render layers and then passed it on to ollie for compositing.
 All i did for this shot was the lighting and a background model. all other credit to sanjay!!
 all i did in this shot was help conceptualize the lanterns through the fog.
 all i did for this shot was suggest to add shadows to the lighting sanjay made
 this was my shot shich i animated lit and rendered, then passed on to ollie for comping
With the help of sanjay we made this ending credits sequence using a rendered image set up by me including some of my models, along with text by sanjay, animated by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers