Thursday 11 November 2010

Just an observation....

Ok so I have been put incharge of deciding the interior structure of the boat. Thisis important as we do not want the boat to look like a 1x1 resolution poly cube. I want to capture some of the nice curves from floor to ceiling and wall to wall as they will give an amazing sense of being on a ship. Going further still might also prove to be a good idea and make it slightly exagerated however care must be taken to still instill a feeling of reality.

Above are notes i have made after studying all the interior pictures and blue prints i have found. I am also observing the outside curvature of the boat in order to make an informed guess about the shapes of the interior. Using my notes and the references below I will now begin to structure the rooms and make placements for beams.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers